1) Please bring your registration forms. Please print the patient registration forms listed under the “forms” tab under patient info.
2) Patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian or have a written and signed authorization from the parent or guardian for treatment or follow up appointments. In some cases, verbal consent is acceptable.
3) Please bring a copy of your referral with you if you have HMO insurance or Tricare PRIME. Referrals are your responsibility and are generated by your PCP’s office then submitted to the insurance company, if required. Once approved, the insurance company will send you a copy. Your appointment will need to be rescheduled if you do not have a valid referral.
4) Please bring your insurance cards with you. We must be able to make a copy of it.
5) A co-pay is required for the amount that you have agreed with your insurance company to pay for each doctor’s (specialist) office visit. We are required to collect this amount from you at the time of service per our contact with your insurance plan.
6) If you have a high deductable plan, be prepared to pay deductible amounts that are your responsibility.
7) If you must cancel or reschedule your appointment , please try to provide us at least 24 hours advanced noticed so that we may accommodate another patient.
8) If you are running more than 10 minutes late, it may be necessary to either reschedule your appointment or have you wait while the staff try to fit you in to the schedule.
9) If you need a refill of a prescribed medication, please call your pharmacy and they will contact us. We will call your pharmacy as soon as the doctor approves the refill, then call to notify you. If you are told by your pharmacy to contact us for some reason, you may be asked to leave a voice mail depending on our office activity. Be sure to leave a return telephone number for any questions we may have, your name, birth date, name of medication and preferred pharmacy name and number. Please dial (719) 228-9488 and press the extension for the nurse.